Position: Membership Sales Representative (Outside)
This position is responsible for selling TWBA members to prospective non-member businesses by communicating the benefits of The Western Business Alliance. Detailed information on various programs offered through TWBA will be provided. This position reports directly to the Chairman.
- Acquire new member prospect information, contact, acquire and sell new TWBA memberships to businesses and organizations located in our footprint as defined above
- Schedule appointments with prospects for new membership via phone, email and one on one meetings to convert new membership sales.
- Achieve monthly budgeted membership revenue goals set by the Board of Governors
- Provide weekly sales and prospect reports to Chairman
- Actively research and seek new businesses and provide membership information
- Maintain knowledge of goals, objectives and services provided by the organization
- Actively support and participate in all TWBA events
- Highly motivated with Business-to Business sales experience
- Excellence in relationship sales
- Ability to set and meet goals
- An understanding of the sales cycle, including the ability to develop opportunities, overcome objections and follow-through
- Strong sales-oriented personality with outgoing and professional manner
- Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle with proof of license and insurance
- Ability to prospect/cold-call businesses and organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to foster the values of member relations and quality assurance in customer service
- Flexible schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have own computer/laptop and cell phone
Majority of the duties will be under minimal supervision and be in a flexible atmosphere. There is an satellite office in Royal Palm Beach to be used when the Executive Administrative Assistant is there. (Her schedule will be provided.) This will be a place for printing needed materials for appointment and research.
An average time commitment will be 20 hours per week in order to fulfill the duties and meet revenue goals. Additional hours would require Chairman approval in advance.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience and is structured with hourly base and commission. Other benefits include reimbursement of mileage as set by the IRS.
It is the policy at The Western Business Alliance to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability who are applicants for employment to perform the essential functions of the job. The Western Business Alliance is and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cover letter, resume and salary requirements should be submitted to:
Eric Gordon, Chairman
1128 Royal Palm Beach Blvd. #145
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Position will remain open until the final candidate is selected.